Proverbs 16:7

When a man's ways please the Lord, he maketh even his enemies to be at peace with him. Proverbs 16:7 KJV

Friday, May 1, 2015

Some special experiences

The time a couple found my hat that fell out of my pocket and hiked 1/2 of a mile back up the mountain to give it to me.

The couple staying in a private cabin that after I  unkownly interrupted them while eating breakfast made me sit down and eat with them.

The group of senior trail angels cleaning up a portion of the trail they take care of that helped me off the mountain and to the nearest town out of the rain and sleet.

The look on a young girl's face as I  shared how God was aware of the trouble in her life and He was the only answer.
Abigail - pray for her

The time I  spent with a young hearing impaired college student hiking the trail. The precious look on her face as she left after allowing me to pray with her.
Anna - pray for her

The countless moments that God has walked, carried and council me on the trail.

The times I have felt covered in prayers by those of you at home. THANKS!!!

There are more but I hope you get the picture, I am truly a blest man all because "He Lives and I  Believe".
Meekness

No comments:

Post a Comment