Proverbs 16:7

When a man's ways please the Lord, he maketh even his enemies to be at peace with him. Proverbs 16:7 KJV

Friday, May 8, 2015

MAY 8 Update

Well I currently  sit in Daleville, VA taking a day off for resupply, rest and healing. It seems my right big toe and right next toe are a little too close and  created  a sore on the big toe. I'm  having to keep a bandage on the big toe in hopes it heals. I also went barefoot and step on a rock which cut the bottom of my left foot. The weather has turned  hot (in the 80s) so I'm trying to start earlier 7:00 and quit around 2 or 3 as the heat is too much.
I'm at mile 1464.1 which means I have hiked 297.8 more miles which totals 572.1 but leaves 447.9 to get me back to Hot Springs, NC. I'm  waiting on some prescription pills to come in  tomorrow so  I won't be able to hit the trail until after 1 to 2. The next few days are challenging but after that I hope to make up some lost time. I'm still looking at 9 to 10 weeks unless the weather helps and my hurts heal fast.  I still hoping to be home the first of June and looking b forward to  some rest at the l lake. I fell in a creek yesterday morning and other than getting soaking wet everything survived. There's report of some sickness coming north so pray I don't catch anything another reason I took a day off. Well I'll post some pictures and see you all later.
Meekness

No comments:

Post a Comment