Proverbs 16:7

When a man's ways please the Lord, he maketh even his enemies to be at peace with him. Proverbs 16:7 KJV

Saturday, May 2, 2015

May 2

Got back on trail after a day off to heal hurts, soak body and let the rain move out. Hit the trail at 8:30 with gravy  biscuits, 2 egg and sausage biscuit  and 2 1/2 cups of coffee in the tank. My plan was to do 20.1 miles and even though it just about killed sorry KILLED me, I can say mission accomplished.  The last 5 miles seem to never come.  Going south wasn't  bad but if I had to do the nobo trail I  would have quit. I really mean it as the elevation was  very  steep and the trail was constantly switching back and forward. I'm  taking it easy tomorrow as I only plan to do 17 miles. I might be a little late getting up as I  hiked for 10 solid hours to do the 20.1. See like I told you   hikers just go crazy and do the stupidest things. I know cause I am one of them. Saw my first big snake today. I will attach a picture so help me ID it. I  think the head was diamond shape but he was going to move off the trail no matter what I threw at him. I got a running start and pack and all I  jumped over him. When I landed the packs weight almost broke both of my ankles see we do stupid things. Well I'm  in my hammock, it's 8:48  and I  can hardly keep my eyes open so sand man come and  get me.                  Check out the pictures.
Meekness.

No comments:

Post a Comment