Proverbs 16:7

When a man's ways please the Lord, he maketh even his enemies to be at peace with him. Proverbs 16:7 KJV

Thursday, April 30, 2015

April 30 Update

I'm currently at mile 1382, the Buena Vista, VA exit. Things are going great, I feeling better and better as my hiking legs seem to have come in. My breathing is very strong and other than the really tough climbs I can go all day. I hiked Priest Mtn yesterday with an alitude of 4063 ft and 4 miles of trail. I would rate this the Priest hike as one of the top 3 toughest so far of all I have done. I would also rate it as one of the prettiest mountains as the top 1/4 has a creek with little water falls right down the middle. I had some trail angels (workers) that I hiked down with in the sleet take me to Buena Vista where I will probably stay 2 days when the cold rain is suppose  to move out. I will try to post more items while I'm confined to this dry warm room.
Meekness

No comments:

Post a Comment