Proverbs 16:7

When a man's ways please the Lord, he maketh even his enemies to be at peace with him. Proverbs 16:7 KJV

Monday, January 25, 2016

2016 AT plans

It is Jan 25, 2016 and the plans for this year AT hike are being completed. I plan to hit the AT around April 1 either at Boiling Springs, PA or Duncannon, PA. I'm jumping from Harpers Ferry, WV to PA as I will hike N to Katahdin and then come back to finish the part I skipped. That will make Harpers Ferry, WV my finish line and the completion of my AT hike. I will not come home once I start until my trip is completed. I have hiked 1025 miles to date which leaves 1164.1 miles remaining. God willing and with His blessing I will finish my dream as I share the LOVE of Christ on the Appalachian Trail.

Meekness

No comments:

Post a Comment